Spine center is also in Johnson County
The University of Kansas Health System has expanded its spine care facilities to include the Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center at our Indian Creek location at 107th and Nall in southern Johnson County. You will find the same great care available here that you receive at the hospital’s main campus. To schedule at appointment, call 913-588-1227.
Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center
The stakes are high
There’s no such thing as a minor injury or illness when it involves your spine.
Because so much of your mobility and well-being depends on the strength of your backbone, spinal injuries are frightening. When you’re in pain, there’s one thing on your mind – healing – quickly.
Doctors at The University of Kansas Health System’s Spine center understand the stakes. The highly trained spine specialists and surgeons work as a team to treat everything from back pain and sports injuries to tumors and spinal defects.
An expert team of specialists
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pain management
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
Why choose us
As one of the top spine centers in the Midwest, The University of Kansas Health System offers patients some of the best treatment and care options available.
- Our surgeons and spine specialists have completed training above and beyond what is typically required. They have been recruited to the health system from the top healthcare facilities around the country.
- We see some of the most complex cases. As a result, we have the most experience in treating all levels of trauma to the spine.
- Cooperation between doctors, surgeons and other specialists means a coordinated care effort that benefits you.
- We incorporate the latest research in surgical procedures, therapies and implants into our everyday treatments.
- We have the entire spectrum of pain management options available to you at the spine center.
- Most – if not all – of the tests, imaging, procedures and rehabilitation you might require can be done in the same facility.
Spine care is convenient and readily available at both the main campus on Rainbow Boulevard and also in south Johnson County at our Indian Creek campus. Our exam and procedure rooms are private and comfortable. The best doctors and surgeons live in this area and work for The University of Kansas Health System.