The University of Kansas Health System
Log in to EpicCare Link
Questions about EpicCare Link?
View some frequently asked questions about EpicCare Link.
EpicCare Link gives you access to your patient's medical records on the Epic system we call O2. It includes:
- Real-time access to progress notes, lab results, discharge instructions, consult notes and imaging reports
- Notification of outpatient visits, admissions and discharges
We invite you to enroll in EpicCare Link. Complete the Access Agreement to begin the process. Once complete, email with the request form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose a site administrator for your EpicCare Link access. Site administrators will have additional security and responsibility within EpicCare Link.
- Make a list of everyone you would like to have access and fill out the request form. We will use the email address you designate to notify users they have new information available on EpicCare Link. Keep in mind you may enroll anyone in your office who has a need to access patient records, including physicians, mid-level providers, clinicians and non-clinical staff.
- Email your completed Access Agreement and request form to EpicCareLink@kumc.edu.
You will receive a confirmation email when your enrollment request is received. Please make note of the reference number you are given in case you need to contact us.
Contact the EpicCare Link help desk at 913-588-4894 option 2.
After enrolling in EpicCare Link, you can access online training and return to it at any time. Among the topics are:
- How to manage your site
- How to access a patient chart
- How to review your messages
For technical assistance, call the EpicCare Link help desk at 913-588-4894 option 2.