The University of Kansas Health System
Log in to EpicCare Link
Questions about EpicCare Link?
View some frequently asked questions about EpicCare Link.
EpicCare Link gives you access to your patient's medical records on the Epic system we call O2. It includes:
- Real-time access to progress notes, lab results, discharge instructions, consult notes and imaging reports
- Notification of outpatient visits, admissions and discharges
We invite you to enroll in EpicCare Link. Follow the steps below to begin the process.
- Choose a site administrator for your EpicCare Link access. Site administrators will have additional security and responsibility within EpicCare Link.
- Complete the access agreement.
- Make a list of everyone you would like to have access and fill out the user request form. We will use the email address you designate to notify users they have new information available on EpicCare Link. Keep in mind you may enroll anyone in your office who has a need to access patient records, including physicians, mid-level providers, clinicians and non-clinical staff.
- Email your completed access agreement and request form to EpicCareLink@kumc.edu.
- When your enrollment is complete, your site administrator will receive a secure email with the user names and passwords for your group.
EpicCare works with the following Internet browsers:
- Apple Safari 6 or higher
- Google Chrome V.9 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 10 and later
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader
For tablets, you must use iPad Safari or Android Chrome browsers.
- Please be sure to enable the latest version of Java to display graphs and scanned images.
- EpicCare Link requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- A high-speed Internet connection ensures optimum performance.
For enrollment questions, contact the EpicCare Link Administrator at 913-588-0583 or email email@example.com.
For technical assistance, call the EpicCare Link help desk at 913-588-4894 option 2.