The University of Kansas Hospital – Indian Creek Campus
Meeting your family's healthcare needs in a convenient, centralized location
Indian Creek Campus
10720 Nall Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66211
Watch this video about our Indian Creek facility. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 913-588-1227.
The University of Kansas Hospital – Indian Creek Campus brings academic medicine to Overland Park, offering access to multiple surgical specialties, services and coordinated, compassionate care.
Medical services offered
- Bone cancer surgery
- Breast imaging
- Breast surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- General surgery
- GI endoscopy
- Gynecologic surgery
- Interventional radiology
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Surgical oncology
Features and amenities
- Complete diagnostic imaging capabilities, including the full-body 3.0 Tesla MRI, CT, fluoroscopy, ultrasound and digital X-ray
- 20 pre- and post-operative rooms
- 7 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- 19 private inpatient rooms
- 10 short-stay rooms
- Convenient location off I-435 at the Nall Avenue exit
- Easily accessible complimentary parking
- Nearby physician clinics offer high-quality, advanced care for the entire family
- A plentiful selection of restaurants, hotels, shops and services within close proximity
Physician clinics at the Indian Creek Campus
West side of Nall Avenue
Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center at Indian Creek
Center for Sports Medicine at Indian Creek
- 10730 Nall Avenue, Suite 200
- Comprehensive care from our multidisciplinary team provides relief and support for patients suffering from back pain and spinal disorders.
- 10730 Nall Avenue, Suite 200
- Sports medicine specialists provide advanced surgical and nonsurgical treatments for all types of sports injuries to athletes of all ages.
The University of Kansas Cancer Center – Sarcoma Center
- 10730 Nall Ave., Suite 201
- Complete treatment, care and follow-up program for patients with bone and soft tissue tumors and tumor-like conditions.
East side of Nall Avenue
Women's Health Specialty Center
- 10777 Nall Avenue, Suite 200, Corporate Medical Plaza, Building 2
- Comprehensive healthcare for women of all ages including the most advanced diagnostic and surgical procedures.
Indian Creek Specialty Care
- 10777 Nall Ave., Suite 140
- The Indian Creek Specialty Care Clinic currently houses board-certified general neurologists. As part of The University of Kansas Hospital’s Center for Advanced Brain and Neurological Care these neurologists care for adults, providing world-class care for disorders and conditions that affect the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
The University of Kansas Physicians – Plastic Surgery
- 10777 Nall Ave. Suite #210
- Our plastic surgeons perform the full scope of reconstructive procedures, including breast augmentation, breast reconstruction, hand surgery, liposuction, face lift, brow lift, eyelid surgery, skin cancer removal and more. We also offer many popular nonsurgical aesthetic treatments, including injectable fillers, chemical peels and laser treatments.
The University of Kansas Cancer Center - Breast Surgery Center at Indian Creek
- 10787 Nall Ave. Suite #220
- At The University of Kansas Cancer Center, our specialists diagnose and treat breast cancer in a team environment to ensure the best and latest in patient care.
General Surgery – Indian Creek
- 10787 Nall Ave., Suite 300, Corporate Medical Plaza, Building 3
- Surgical specialists provide advanced, comprehensive care to patients before and after surgery in a convenient location.
Medical Plaza Internal Medicine
- 10787 Nall Avenue, Suite 310, Corporate Medical Plaza, Building 3
- Providing expert care for adults and adolescents, including prevention and wellness education and chronic condition management.
Mid-America Cardiology – Overland Park
- 10787 Nall Avenue, Suite 300, Corporate Medical Plaza, Building 3
- Leading-edge preventive, diagnostic, treatment and follow-up care.
- Same-day appointments offered, as available.
The local area has much to offer with hotels, restaurants, pharmacies, service stations and more, all within easy driving distance. Many are located at the Metcalf Avenue (169 Highway) exit off I-435, one exit west of the Nall Avenue exit. If family or friends are planning a hotel stay, mention the reason for your stay when making reservations. Many nearby hotels will extend a discounted medical rate, upon request. For more information, download this hotel guide.
Located close to Town Center Plaza, the Indian Creek Campus is just north of I-435 and Nall in Overland Park, Kansas. The main entrance to the hospital is on the south side of the building.
- Take Nall Avenue Exit from I-435.
- Go north to 107th Street.
- Turn left (west) approximately 1/10 of a mile.
- Turn left (south) into the Indian Creek Campus.
- At stop sign, turn left. Then take the second right (this will be the right turn after the speed bump).
- The main entrance is located on the south side of the building. Park in any available space.
Plentiful complimentary parking is just steps away from the front door, located on the south side of the building.
View Larger Map