Patient and Visitor Services
- An ATM is located near the cafeteria on the ground floor of the hospital.
Hair and nail salon
- The salon, across from the cafeteria on the hospital's ground floor, is open to patients and visitors. To make an appointment or ask about in-room patient services, call 913.588.2518.
- Our helpful staff provides directions, campus maps and personal escorts to appointments. For patient information, call 913.588.5800.
- Newspaper vending machines are in the main lobby, outside the cafeteria, by the main elevator bank on 2nd, 4th and 5th floors, and by the ground-floor Sudler Link elevators.
- A notary public service is available weekdays in Admissions (913.588.5807), off the hospital's main lobby, and in Patient Relations (913.588.1290), near the hospital's main entrance. There is no fee for this service.
In the hospital’s main lobby, the outpatient pharmacy fills prescriptions written by our hospital physicians and offers over-the-counter medications. Hours are 8 a.m.-7 p.m. weekdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. weekends. Call 913.588.2361.
Patient Relations and Case Management
- If you are unsatisfied with any part of your hospital experience, talk to your nurse or doctor. For additional help with any matter related to your satisfaction, call Patient Relations at 913.588.1290.
- Professional social workers and nurse case managers can help with any personal or family issues and help you plan for discharge from the hospital. Call 913.588.2160.
- Restrooms are located on each floor of the hospital and medical center.
- To help protect our patients from infection, visitors are not allowed to use patient bathrooms.
Wellness and prevention programs
- The hospital offers a wide variety of wellness classes, health screenings and support groups. For more information or to register for a class, call 913.588.1227.
- More ...
- Wireless Internet services are available throughout the hospital and medical center. Use the wireless connection labeled Internet.