Need help? No problem.
You can easily request your activation code directly. Please call us, 913-588-4040, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct, secure online access and interaction with your care team
MyChart allows you to securely view and interact with portions of your electronic medical record (EMR), ask your care team a question, or request a prescription refill. You may also conveniently view your medications, immunizations, allergies, health information and lab results. If you already have a MyChart record and have logged in, visit MyChart today.
Sign Up Today
If you are already a patient, you can sign yourself up for MyChart online.
- Click here to go to MyChart.
- On the MyChart page, click the Sign Up Now button.
- Answer a few questions and you're set.
- You can also ask your care team to help you sign up at your next visit.
Request Proxy Access
- Parents and guardians may request proxy access to their children's MyChart accounts.
- Any adult age 18 or older can give proxy access to another adult.
Proxy Access Form
Once you've signed up for MyChart, be sure to download the app – MyChart Mobile – for access on the go. Simply visit Apple's App Store or Google Play from your smart phone and search for MyChart.
Available for patients at most locations
If information from your clinic is not visible in MyChart, contact your care team.