Need help? No problem.
You can easily request your activation code directly. Please call us, 913-588-4040, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct, secure online access and interaction with your care team
MyChart allows you to securely view and interact with portions of your electronic medical record (EMR), ask your care team a question, or request a prescription refill. You may also conveniently view your medications, immunizations, allergies, health information and lab results. If you already have a MyChart record and have logged in, visit MyChart today.
Sign Up Today
If you are already a patient, you can sign yourself up for MyChart online.
- Click here to go to MyChart.
- On the MyChart page, click the Sign Up Now button.
- Answer a few questions and you're set.
- You can also ask your care team to help you sign up at your next visit.
Request Proxy Access
- Parents and guardians may request proxy access to their children's MyChart accounts.
- Any adult age 18 or older can give proxy access to another adult.
Proxy Access Form
Once you've signed up for MyChart, be sure to download the app – MyChart Mobile – for access on the go. Simply visit Apple's App Store or Google Play from your smart phone and search for MyChart.
Available for patients at these locations
The following hospital-affiliated locations are currently using MyChart. If you are a patient at one of these locations, sign up for MyChart.