Our Dedicated Spine Care Specialists
An expert team
Our Spine Care Doctors
Spine & Pain Rehabilitation
We're one of the top academic spine care practices in the country.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Orthopedic surgery
- Interventional pain management
- Pain psychiatry
You benefit from our expertise
- Many of the center's surgeons are fellowship trained, which means they have extra training specifically for spine surgery.
- As an academic medical center, we see some of the most complex cases, so our experience is rich and deep.
- Cooperation among the specialists also sets the spine center apart. Working together in one location, our doctors can combine the most effective treatments for you.
- Because we are an academic medical center, we incorporate the latest research on surgical procedures, therapies and implants. For example, our doctors have learned that spinal fusion surgery is less successful in smokers. So they encourage smokers to quit before spine surgery to promote better wound and bone healing.
- Our doctors' comprehensive approach to spine care means you will receive a thorough assessment that points to the best treatment option for your condition.