Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center
Expert care for spine-related conditions
Patients at The University of Kansas Hospital's Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center receive advanced medical care from physicians in six specialties. Their multidisciplinary approach to spine care ensures you receive comprehensive assessments and the best treatment options.
- Back pain
- Disc problems
- Hip pain
- Joint pain
- Knee pain
- Musculoskeletal injury
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Spinal deformities
- Spinal infections
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
Designed with patients in mind:
- Private, comfortable exam and procedure rooms
- On-site radiology services
- Nearby garage parking
- Convenient access to hospital cafeteria and outpatient pharmacy
- At your first appointment, you will see a doctor who is a specialist in spine care. We call these doctors spineologists, physiatrists or physical medicine and rehabilitation doctors.
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and give you a complete physical exam.
- The doctor will also consult with other specialists at the spine center about your diagnosis and treatment.
- Depending on your needs, you may be able to receive all tests and treatments in the spine center.
- Your medical record will stay with you, no matter which doctor you see at the spine center. This is convenient for you and increases the safety of your treatment.
Visit us either at The University of Kansas Hospital, just off the lobby, or at the Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center – Indian Creek Campus at 10730 Nall Avenue, Suite 200.
Patients: To learn more or schedule an appointment, call 913.588.1227 or toll free 800.332.6048.
Physicians: To consult with a spine physician, call 913.588.5862. Or visit kumed.com/consult.