Share Radiology Results
Benefits of Nuance PowerShare
- HIPPA compliant.
- Provides a secure environment for confidential image sharing only among authorized users.
- Uses established PACS.
- Does not require any costly, specialized equipment.
- No charge to participate in placing images on the system or retrieving them.
The University of Kansas Health System uses an online medical image sharing platform so you can easily view images online. This system makes it easier for you to communicate with referring physicians and eliminates the hassle of compact discs.
If you are interested in referring your patient to The University of Kansas Health System, or to consult with a physician in any department, call 913-588-5862 or toll free 877-588-5862. Our physicians are also available for consultation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Nuance PowerShare Network
The Nuance PowerShare Network allows physicians to share images among multiple organizations via the cloud.
- Community physicians: If your group has established a connection with The University of Kansas Health System on NuancePowerShare.com, simply log on to quickly upload or view images. If you don't have a connection, see the contact information below to get started.
- The University of Kansas Physicians: Results from NuancePowerShare.com are automatically added to our PACS.
- For Your Patients:
- Patients can view their own results on our online medical record, MyChart. If they don't have an account, ask them to contact email@example.com or call 913-588-4040.
- Patients can also get their images on a CD for follow-up care, insurance purposes or their own use. Please ask them to contact our Radiology Imaging Center online or call 913-588-6812.
Getting started with Nuance
This advanced image-sharing platform allows you to upload and view diagnostic images via the cloud from anywhere you can access the Internet, even on your mobile device. Loggin on and setting your group up on the system is easy and fast.
Call us today: We'll walk you through the steps for connecting.
Monica Campbell, R.T. (R)
For additional referral forms, brochures and other helpful information, visit our Publications and Resources page.