Medical Office Building and Orthopedics Building
Inviting, modern, convenient
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
View full campus map
Kansas City, Kansas
At Olathe Boulevard and Cambridge Street,
adjacent to The University of Kansas Hospital.
Patients and visitors can access public parking in the Olathe II public parking garage, on Olathe Boulevard across from the Medical Office Building. Take the skywalk to access the Medical Office Building and Orthopedics Building.
Patients can also be dropped off at the Medical Office Building’s covered street-level entrance.
Patients who need a wheelchair can use our valet parking service, available at the hospital’s main entrance on Cambridge Street.
There is a $3 charge, with validation, for either valet or the Olathe II public parking garage. You can validate your ticket at any information desk.
Features and amenities
- Large, inviting service and waiting areas with windows and natural light
- Skywalk access from new 600-space parking facility
- Adjacent to The University of Kansas Hospital
- A convenient, spacious covered patient drop-off area
- 220 exam rooms
- Laboratory and imaging services for added patient convenience
- Access to the region's most advanced healthcare technology
- First campus building to meet U.S. Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification requirements
Medical Office Building specialties
Level 1: Family Medicine
, Outpatient Lab
Orthopedics building specialties