Physician Referral and Consultation Services
To refer a patient or consult with physician in any department of The University of Kansas Hospital use the following contact information:
Patient Referral forms
Refer a patient to The University of Kansas Hospital
Refer a patient to a specialist at The University of Kansas Hospital Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- A Call Center representative can assist you in finding a specialist or department that meets your patient's needs.
- The Call Center helps reduce hold times by providing a direct connection to schedulers for your requested specialty.
- A Call Center representative works directly with your patient to help coordinate the most convenient appointment time for his or her schedule.
- Review the Physician Referral and Consultation Services Booklet for more information.
You can consult with a physician at The University of Kansas Hospital 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A Call Center representative can page our specialists to consult with you about your patient.
Call Center services
The Call Center provides services that include:
- Registering callers for wellness and screening programs.
- Assistance with appointment scheduling.
- Sending maps, brochures and other health materials that you request.